Altar Valley is proud of its staff—all of whom want to make a real difference in the lives of children. At Altar Valley Schools, you’ll be working with others who feel as passionate about that role as you do. You’ll be surrounded by dedicated professionals and supportive parents, and together we can achieve remarkable success for our children and each other. Take a look at our employment opportunities on our How to Apply page.
- 2019–2020 School Year Certified Salary Schedule
- 2019–2020 School Year Support Staff Salary Schedule
- 2018–2019 School Year Certified Salary Schedule
- 2018–2019 School Year Support Staff Salary Schedule
- 2017–2018 School Year Certified Salary Schedule
- 2017–2018 School Year Support Staff Salary Schedule
- Math, science, and special education teachers receive a $3,000 hard-to-fill stipend.
- Special education teachers also receive a $3,000 stipend for additional duties.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000 a year
- National Board Certificate Stipend of $2,000 a year
Major Medical and Hospitalization Insurance:
The district will pay 100% of an approved amount toward major medical insurance for every employee. There is an additional charge for family coverage.
Term Life Insurance:
The district shall provide $20,000.00 term life insurance benefit for all full time employees, including classified employees who are full time.
Sick Leave/Personal Leave:
Employees may be granted up to two (2) days of sick leave for personal business each year. The superintendent may grant additional personal leave days requested by an employee, which will be deducted from accumulated sick leave. Employees must submit all requests five (5) working days prior to the dates of the requested leave. Our office will act upon all requests in order of receipt, and the availability of substitutes may limit the number of requests we are able to grant at any one time. We will not grant personal leave during the following periods:
- On the day immediately proceeding or following a holiday or vacation
- During the first two weeks of school or the last two weeks of school
- Each staff member shall be credited with a sick leave allowance as determined by the number of months employed:
- Ten-month employees / 10 sick days / 2 personal days
- Twelve-month employees / 12 sick days / 2 personal days