There's a lot going on in Altar Valley. Our District News page will give you a taste of why we are so proud of our students, our teachers, and our community.
Thank you to the Altar Valley Community for voting yes and passing the M&O Override! The override provides free full day kindergarten, small class sizes, free athletics, and competitive salaries.
Contribute to Altar Valley School District extracurricular activities. Your contribution will benefit you and our students!
- Receive dollar-for-dollar tax reductions on state tax return.
- You can claim up to $400/married or $200/single.
- Help support our athletics programs and fieldtrips such as our fourth grade Mt. Lemmon trip, sixth grade Disney trip, and eighth grade Washington DC trip.
- Family, friends, community members, and co-workers can help, too!
Thank you for your continued support! Please visit our Tax Credit page to learn more.
Children who are between birth and twenty-one years of age and have a developmental delay, or are suspected of having a disabling or emotionally handicapping condition, may be eligible for special services. To determine if a developmental delay exists, professional evaluations and/or assessments may be conducted in the following areas:
- Physical Development
- Language and Speech Skills
- Cognitive or Mental Development
- Self-Help Skills (e.g., dressing, social and emotional skills feeding, etc.)
Altar Valley School District's Child Find can help with a free screening and referral for diagnostic and/or early intervention programs.
For newborns through two-years old, parents may contact:
Department of Economic Security
Division of Developmental
Disabilities Child Family Services
4710 E. 29th St.
(520) 745-5588, Ext. 535
For screenings for individual three through 21 years old, please contact:
Altar Valley School District
Special Services Director