We want every Altar Valley student to succeed, and we vow to do our best to make sure that happens. Please read about our vision, our mission, and our philosophy below:
Providing a learning environment that challenges every student to achieve excellence, including the development of those habits of mind that help all people to become successful members of society.
The Altar Valley School District, in cooperation with parents and community, expects all students to achieve academic and personal excellence in a challenging, relevant, and supportive learning environment.
- All students can learn and achieve.
- Everyone has unique strengths, talents, and needs.
- All students and staff should be responsible for and dedicated to educational excellence.
- Education requires cooperation, honesty, and respect among the students, parents, staff, school, and community.
- A safe and caring school environment is a high priority.
- Active, honest, and transparent communication leads to respectful and supportive relationships.