Altar Valley Schools values its good vendor relationships. We make every effort to help vendors obtain the information they need to respond to our Requests for Proposals (RFPs). We will help vendors stay informed by posting current RFPs as they become available, and we encourage interested vendors to check back frequently for open RFPs. We also encourage those interested in being placed on our vendor list to review the vendor instructions.
If you are a vendor who would like to be placed on the bid list for potential consideration for bids and Requests for Proposal (RFP) with Altar Valley Schools, we have provided the necessary instructions and forms below.
- Register as a vendor by filling out the Vendor Registration Form. We will need your business number or social security number for tax purposes. This also allows you to receive notice of our competitive sealed bids and proposals for the appropriate category.
- Respect our policies and procedures. In many instances we are doing what is required by law. There are good reasons for requesting the information required in the bidder registration, quotation, or bid forms. Be thorough and neat in responding to our requests. Remember that we may not have time or be allowed to decipher poor penmanship, request missing information, or permit a correction.
- Deliver nothing until a purchase order is issued. Chapter 10 of the Arizona Administration code says we are not responsible for payment if a purchase order is not issued. To get a purchase order issued, it takes the approval of the department head, the finance clerk, and the superintendent. Please give our department at least a week to issue it.
- A purchase order number must be on all documents.
- MSDS sheets must accompany all products if applicable.
- Mail invoices to:
Altar Valley School District
10105 S. Sasabe Road
Tucson, AZ 85736
- Send them to the attention of Accounts Payable.
- Please notify us of incomplete shipments.
- Payment will be made on complete orders only.
Remember, purchasing is a public process, of public information, with public funds. Please call Altar Valley Elementary District at (520) 822.1484 ext. 4 if you have any questions.